essie nail polish jag u are

Oh wow I am in love with this polish! It is the perfect blue toned (cool toned) red polish with tiny shimmers in it. It looks absolutely fabulous on the nail. Lasts long and doesn't chip quickly...

I'm really hopping on the bandwagon here because others have already described the polish so well, but it's rare that I find a red I like this much! Subtle gold shimmer adds dimension to a really...

Beautiful, vibrant red. It's not sparkly, more of a velvety sheen. It doesn't chip or peel off as fast as one OPI red I wore prior to this one. Two coats and it is opaque.

Essie Nail Polishes Are Vegan And 8 Free Now

Jag-U-Are is a nice bright red with gold shimmer. It applies nicely and covers well in 2 coats. Drying time is ok but I can't really comment on it since I always use a quick-drying top coat.

I normally don't wear red nail polish because I don't like it much. But when I was shopping the other day, I came across jag-u-are and I just fell in love with it. It's such a gorgeous shade of red...

Although I have many red polishes in my collection, this is my absolute favorite! I can see why many reviewers say they love it for the holiday season, but it is also an amazing summer red. On my...

My First Essie… Jag U Are

Over the years I have been rather faithful to Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent, mainly because of their colors, but also because of the superior quality of their polish. This year, however, Essie is...

Love this color! It's one of my go to holiday colors. A really nice red, more on the orange-red side of the spectrum (as opposed to a more blue toned red) with a gorgeous gold undertone/shimmer....

As everyone else has noted below, this is an amazing red. Glowy, medium-dark red. Great for warm skin or pale. It is one of the most shiny shades I have ever used. A little too much brown in it...

Red Nail Polish Picks

0 comments

Post a Comment