qvc glass nail file

What is it: A set of two crystal nail files with unique patented surfaces that easily shape and file. They create a smooth edge on the nail.

Why is it different: Its unique patented filing surface is gentle enough to use on weak nails and abrasive enough to use on acrylic nails.

Rated 5 out of 5 by Pepicat from Crystal nail file I love it and it's better than the others I have had

Black & White Gel Nail Polish Kit (15ml)

Rated 1 out of 5 by Janethequeen from definitely not worth the money I did not like this mascara at all. The brush was so tiny as to almost be non existent! As to tightlining- not unless I use the tip as an eye liner. Not at all as advertised.

Rated 5 out of 5 by LLL3 from It really works!! I use this on my lower lashes because they're almost non-existent. This is the only product that gets to each and every lash and makes them stand out!!

Rated 1 out of 5 by S Rosenthal from It didn't really do what it said it would do. Unimpressed. It didn't create any effect of color deposit at the lash line and wasn't great with regards to length/volume.

Crystal Nail File Small

Rated 1 out of 5 by headedeast from Disappointed Was so happy and impressed to have something, from anyone, delivered quickly. Then I opened the envelope to find the small file in good condition but the larger file is broken and little shards of the glass fell out of the file case. Maybe the mailer should be a bit thicker or contain some better padding.

Rated 5 out of 5 by TC3352 from FABULOUS PRODUCT!! I am over 50 and have some health issues. I no longer have my thick, long, beautiful eye lashes that I did not too long ago. I bought tightline as a last hope after trying everything to give my eyelashes eyes some help in bringing out the look of my eyelashes again. THIS IS AMMAZING. Tightline brush and product actually grabs tiny lashes left on my bottom lid making it look like I have younger noticeable lashes again. It also grabs the tiny lashes on the top eyelid near the corner of my eyes making my eyelashes fan out. Fantastic idea of the tiny brush with NO CLUMPING. Love this.

Rated 5 out of 5 by Drgilk from Love this mascara [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love the skinny wand and the way the mascara looks in my eyes. I sometimes use it for my eyeliner and sometimes just as the mascara but love it either way

Orly Crystal Nail File

0 comments

Post a Comment